Fine Art Print Information
I offer two kinds of fine art print. All images are proofed and printed by me with the utmost attention and care.
- Original archival prints, signed by Curtis, and delivered to you rolled, ready for framing. These can be as large as 20 x 30 inch prints, or longer in the case of panorama photographs. I use only top quality archival Epson matte and lustre art media certified for 100+ years.
- Each archival print comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, to prove that it’s an original Curtis Jones print.
Matte and Lustre prints come with a white fine art border allowing for custom and professional framing.
- Canvas wraps, printed on exhibition quality Epson satin canvas. Each canvas is stretched around a wooden frame and ready to hang. The print is prepared with a "mirrored edge" so that when wrapped the entire photo is visible on all sides of the frame. Stretched framed for local pick-up only.
Some prints are available as larger panoramic formats ( 2:1, 3:1 ratios ) and square format ( 1:1 ratio ) please inquire in the contact section about price and exact size. For a larger selection of photographs or a sample of more recent work please visit the Curtis Jones Photography Facebook page.
- Archival prints are rolled and shipped in sturdy Kraft tubes to ensure that they arrive without damage.
- Canvas wraps only available to be shipped rolled in protective tubes.
Unless otherwise stated shipping costs are in addition to the print price.
Original photographic artwork from Curtis Jones Photography may be the perfect solution for your office walls and professional work spaces. Let me help you create a unique series of images to match your company's brand or room design. I am available to visit your space and consult in person in the St. John's Avalon area. Special discounts apply to larger retail and business orders.
Ready to Order